Contact our Admissions Officer who will be able to advise what places are available and provide further information on home boarding. Our Admissions Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (0117 933 9087). Applications can be made directly to us, or through an agent.
You will then receive:
- further information on Clifton High School.
- a registration form.
- details of the school fees and home boarding fees.
- a form listing the subject options available.
Should you wish to apply for a place at Clifton High School we will then ask you to send us:
- a completed registration form.
- the student’s latest school reports (translated into English if possible).
- the student’s personal statement handwritten in English.
- a completed subject option form.
We will also ask the student to take our entrance examination under examination conditions either in an examination centre, at their own school or at Clifton High.
Once we have received this information, including the completed examination paper, we will assess the information and decide whether the student can proceed to the final stage which, for A level candidates, is to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination.
The Head of School will then review the application and decide whether an interview is required.
Following this we will decide whether an offer will be made – please be aware that in some instances an offer may be conditional upon a student taking additional lessons in English as an Additional Language.
- Once we offer the student a place, they will need to send us the required form to accept our offer, plus a photocopy of the student’s passport. We will also need the details of the appointed UK guardian.
- Our Finance Department will send you an invoice.
- Once we have received payment we will issue you with a CAS number (if necessary).
- Once you have obtained your visa we will match the student with one of our host families and provide you with their contact details.
- Once the student has arrived in Bristol our International Admissions Officer will introduce him or her to their host family.
Please note that for parents who have not visited the School, after accepting the offer of a place they will have a 14 day period during which they can withdraw their acceptance. This must be made in writing directly to the School.