Your journey in making a university application starts during the first term at Clifton High Sixth.
There are several processes and stages which follow:
- Student profile
- Which career?
- Which course?
- Skills and Futures lessons
- Completing the personal statement and making an application
- Registering on-line and starting the UCAS application
- Your reference from school
- Hearing about your UCAS application
- What happens on results day?
Please click here to download the UCAS Applications Brochure.